PMS Success Stories
PMS Success Stories*
We are happy to share these stories, from women much like you, who report that they used to have PMS. We present these PMS Success Stories* as they were told to us, correcting only grammatical or typing errors when necessary, preserving the meaning and experience that our grateful customers have shared with us (and we are grateful to them for sharing their experiences with you). We hope that you'll join these women in becoming a PMS Comfort success story too!
When you choose to share your PMS Comfort success story with us, we vigorously guard your privacy. We change the names of women in our success stories to ensure confidentiality, and any personally identifiable information shared with us will always be protected like it was our own.
- "I noticed results by my next cycle. I continue to take PMS Comfort every day. I am much happier now that I can keep my PMS symptoms in check." Barbara and her husband feared for their relationship with Barbara's PMS symptoms. After taking PMS Comfort for one cycle, she noticed a reduction in symptoms.*
- "I have been less anxious, less depressed, and my breasts are now not sore at all." Angela's PMDD made her irritated and unreasonable. In less than one cycle of taking PMS Comfort and following the PMS diet, she reports being less anxious, depressed, and her breasts aren't sore any longer.*
- "PMS Comfort has helped me feel better about myself." Babette's PMS was an emotional upheaval for her spouse, children and herself with anxiety and irritability. She realized a difference after taking PMS Comfort and now she can think clearly and not just react.*
- "It's an amazing change that I am so grateful." Deborah’s PMDD affected her life for 20 years with emotional lows and angry outbursts. With PMS Comfort plus diet, exercise, and prayer, she’s in control of her life.*
- "My experience with PMS Comfort has been life changing." Grace has been taking PMS Comfort for close to 6 months continually and it has made a significant difference in her mood during her PMS "time of month." She (and my husband) thank us for this!*
- "My symptoms are entirely manageable." Elaine has struggled with my period since her teens. But in her 20s and 30s, she began having premenstrual emotional swings that bordered on delusional."*
- "Now, things don't bother me anymore." Jennifer had nearly every PMS symptom, and with a vengeance. Now, to her amazement, she doesn't have any PMS symptoms left at all.*
- "I'm able to function a lot better." PMS made Michelle feel unmotivated, and just horrible. Now she's up and about, doing what she needs to do, all month long.*
- "I don't have to deal with PMS anymore." Maria's PMS irritability almost cost her her job, and her headaches were miserable. Now she's enthusiastic about work, and her premenstrual headaches are gone.*
- "I feel back to myself. I feel 100%, so I'm happy." Elaine's massive food cravings, cramping, and acne made it seem like her PMS lasted all month long. Now she feels great and without the salt, so is her blood pressure.*
- "Only 30 days to feel wonderful." Sarah's 28 years of PMS suffering gave way to smiles when her cramps and pains and mood swings and depression went away.*
- "I'm pain free, and my mood and attitude have improved." Nothing had ever worked for Tina before for PMS. Now even her kids notice the difference, and she's smiling a whole lot more.*
- "Now I plan four weeks out of the month to go places." Fay used to have extreme breast tenderness before her period. Now, she gets all the hugs she wants, all month long.*
- "Now I'm a happy camper." Jennifer used to not want to get out of bed, PMS made her so depressed. Now she's forgotten what PMS feels like.*
- "All my PMS symptoms are gone!" Leslie's doctor said she just had to deal with her PMS so she tried everything for it, to no avail. Now she says people notice a big difference in her.*
- "I can just enjoy my life." Amy's PMS Cramps lasted two or three weeks out of every month and took a real toll on her social life. Now she feels free.*
- "I don't have to deal with those horrible PMS symptoms anymore, and my life is better." As Abby's PMS anger and mood swings improved, so did her relationships at work and with her parents.*
- "The kids respond better to me because, of course, I'm not nagging them so much." With PMS, Andrea had a very short fuse with her family. Now she has the energy to deal with life. Having less hormonal acne is a plus too!*
*Success Stories (or what Google refers to as Testimonials; henceforth referred to as Success Stores) appearing on this site are actually received via text, audio, or video submission. They are individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences of those who have used PMS Comfort products and/or services in some way or another. However, they are individual results and results do vary. We do not claim that they are typical results that consumers will generally achieve. The Success Stories are not necessarily representative of all of those who will use our products and/or services.
The Success Stories displayed (text, audio and/or video) are given verbatim except for correction of grammatical or typing errors. NOTE: PMS Comfort changed the names and any personally identifiable information to ensure confidentiality of the storyteller.
PMS Comfort is not responsible for any of the opinions or comments posted to our site. PMS Comfort is not a forum for Success Stories; however, it provides Success Stories as a means for online users to share their experiences with one another. To prevent against abuse, all Success Stories appear after they have been reviewed by PMS Comfort.
Additionally, these Success Stories are not intended to make claims that PMS Comfort products can be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information and the contents contained on this Web site has not been evaluated by the FDA.
Real, Natural Relief—So You Can Feel Great All Month Long
PMS and PMDD misery aren't always taken seriously enough by doctors, family, and
friends. At PMS Comfort, our whole purpose is to empower and educate you about premenstrual
symptoms, and to provide real, natural relief so that you can feel great all month
long. Our all-natural doctor-designed programs are based on decades of experience
helping thousands of women recover from what you've been going through. Our Herbal
Relief formula, when combined with our diet and lifestyle guidance, addresses more
than just your symptoms—it can help bring your body and mind back into balance,
and help you get and stay healthy. Plus, we're here to support you, every step of
To learn more about your PMS and PMDD symptoms, take the
PMS Comfort quiz. Or, start feeling better today,
for as little as 89 cents per day.
We want to help. Give us a call at
us an e-mail, or
send us your question.
Last Modified: October 24, 2016